Tuesday, November 24, 2009

arrive de michael

Mike Willi arrived last night and we ended up having perfect timing when I met him at Tocumen International. We relaxed at the hostel for a bit and then went out for drinks with some friends I had met on San Blas, Stefan, Biorn, Fleur, and Marcus. We had a fantastic time and it was a great celebration welcoming Willi to Panama.

Traveling so far has been truly incredible, especially build confidence traveling alone. To me traveling is so beautiful and is somewhat like a drug that changes the way your mind works. So many distinct feelings and emotions I seem to only feel when I am away. Meeting so many others traveling and reminiscing about trips past does nothing but add fuel to my wanderlust fire. Each time I find myself traveling in a foreign place I wonder where I will end up next trip.

Tonight we are taking an overnight bus to Bocas del Toro in Western Panama. Google it and you may find you would like to join!



¨It's a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no telling where you might be swept off to.¨-J.R.R. Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment